So when i try to make a server it says gametime in the top left and does nothing. HELP
A downloadable game for Windows
DeadEye is an open world multiplayer survival game set in the Wild West. Players can explore a huge, living environment filled with unique towns, landmarks, NPCs and quests.
The game does not by any means reflect the given description yet, however my goal is to make DeadEye a truly great survival game. Since I am working by myself development takes a lot of time. Especially visually the game will stay in a very basic state and will mostly make use of placeholder assets for now.
The game is actively being developed but currently still in pre-alpha. Players can help to shape and improve the game by giving feedback and submitting bugs and errors.
Released 2nd of December. Second public release, includes fixes and new features
- IPv6 Fix
- Resource gathering Wood
- Reworked Projectile System
- General Stability Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Completely new Map
- Health, Hunger and Thirst
- Wolf Spawns
If you encounter any bugs please report them here. Try to describe the bug as detailed as possible and attach the output log (DeadEye_Data/output_log.txt).
How to play
- Launch one instance as Local Server ("Local Server" in Main Menu)
- Connect clients with every new Instance ("Local Client" in Main Menu)
- Check for current Servers by pressing Refresh ("Join Game" in Main Menu). If nothing happens, then there are no Server online at the moment.
- Host a Server and specify a Server Name, max Players and optional Port. ("Host Game" in Main Menu). This Server should show up in the Server List. No Port Forwarding needed, NAT Punchthrough should take care of that.
For latest updates :
|Published||84 days ago|
|Release date||44 days ago|
|Tags||First-Person, Massively multiplayer, Open World, Shooter, Survival, Western, wild-west|
|Average duration||A few seconds|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|